Envelope Sealers – Mercure Envelope Sealer
Since 1972 the manufacturing of the Mercure Envelope Sealer has taken place in Adliswil, close to Zurich (Switzerland). Mercure offer a range of auto sealers that are designed to take away the need for manual sealing and improve production by giving your staff a hands free process for sealing medium-large volumes of envelopes with this solid and robust product. This for mail processing machines used for postal and financial administration, trade, industry and commerce services. These fully developed Swiss quality products are the result of decades of development and production experience in mail processing machines.
- These modern envelope sealing machines seal cleanly and quickly all common envelope formats from C6 / 5 to C4 pocket.
- Allows you to dispatch your mail in time thanks to its amazing sealing rapidity of up to 300 letters per minute
- Simple and easy to operate, taking up very little space.
- Run’s automatically and only requires the piling up of the filled envelopes.
- No need to open the flaps manually or to press down on the pile of letters.
- Large water reservoir with visible level automatic outlet adjuster and self-cleaning moistening roller.
- Small footprint and moveable between workbenches.
Forms Bursters & Cutters
HEFTER SYSTEMFORM have been specialists in the continuous forms handling arena for more than 30 years and is a worldwide leader for Burster, Burster-Decollator combinations for continuous form sets. Removing the margins, bursting and decollating continuous forms manually is very time consuming and expensive. Even for smaller volumes the HEFTER Systemform solutions help to increase the productivity of your document processing significantly.
The machines and equipment of HEFTER SYSTEMFORM are used in more than 40 countries all over the world
HEFTER Systemform, located in Prien in Bavaria, has been one of the leading companies in optimising office, mailing and print finishing for more than 50 years. More than 70.000 machines sold worldwide care for more efficiency at demanding customers. HEFTER Systemform offers powerful products and solutions for the office environment and graphic applications to its customers. Our company owned Customer Service with its professional support guarantees an optimum output of the machines.
HEFTER Systemform – Competence in mail and print finishing.
Major Paper Folder
The Morgana Major is the perfect suction paper folder for smaller format folding and has been designed to offer a wide range of ‘big machine’ features within a compact folding machine, with it’s easy to operate design. Changing from one size to another, or for different folds, can be accomplished in second and incorporates counting and batching, with perforating and scoring as standard.
A number of unique features have been developed for this folder to ensure that the Morgana Major can handle output from digital processes, as well as litho printing. The Major offers unmatched performance and value. The fold rollers are extremely durable and have the ability to handle a wide variety of stock without adjustment. Not affected by paper dust, their unique composite material will positively grip high gloss papers or work from digital print engines.
The Dial-a-Fold plate settings enable all adjustments to be made without removing the covers. An LED display, accurate to 0.1mm, shows the fold plate position and allows easy and accurate repeat job settings. A larger sheet size of 365mm width and 674mm length makes the Morgana Major even more flexible, capable of producing 6pp A4 documents, with speeds fully adjustable from 4500 to 27,500 sheets per hour, giving the operator complete control over the production of a wide range of stocks.
Key Product Features
- Powerful suction feeder handles a wide range of paper weights
- Side lay alignment of the sheets, prior to folding
- Low pressure suction chamber to control curled paper before it enters the fold rollers
- Fully enclosed fold plates with ‘dial-a-fold’ and LED display, fitted with anti-static brushes, skew and micro adjustments
- Plug in perforating and scoring attachment
- Variable speed
- Tray to catch work when perforating or scoring
- Long delivery belt stacker
- Counting & batching
- Double sheet, anti-jam detector